Thursday, July 28, 2011

The M Family

Remember when I took pictures for the M family last year here?

Remember this is my sister and her adorable family? The kids have grown up so much and it was time for a new picture! My sister is a photographer too (Twin Falls, Idaho area so look her up if you want some pictures done!) so we do a picture swap each year and they turned out great even though my little one desperately needed to go to bed! :)

IMG_9951 copy

Isn't my sister amazing? Check out her site here!

I'm so glad they were up for trying a new location because it worked perfectly! It was a gorgeous day, not too hot, and the kids all did really well.

IMG_8258 copy copy
preview1
preview2
preview3
preview4
preview5

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVED how those turned out!! I love how you captured each of the kids personalities!

    ReplyDelete